Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Monday, January 01, 2007

A Lady who knew Edna...

This morning in my 2007 post, I mentioned about finding new information about Edna. Well, I just had a wonderful post from a lady whose Grandmother knew Edna during Edna's days in San Francisco. Here is part of her post:

"I just wanted to let you know that my grandmother was very good friends with Edna Purviance when she lived in San Francisco. They were in business school together there, and she remembers Charlie offering Edna a job. My grandmother also volunteered her housecoat as one of the props that was needed for one of his early films. My grandmother died in 1988, but she always told us the story of Edna and Charlie..."

Thank you Marilyn for sharing your special story... Linda


No comments: