Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Sea Gull Update - April 20, 2007

While I have been posting several Chaplin/Purviance film events that are currently on and coming up, I thought I pass on our latest Sea Gull update.

This month the manuscript has been in the hands of our special reader panel, so it will be a while still before we hear back from everyone. This is the last reading by the panel of the manuscript before final printing.

Due to our business work schedule, which can change in a moment, I am not ready to make a public date just yet, but we are working on a target date for release. Once I have the final book printed, I will be sending out copies for review and will work on a special website page about the book.

The work is coming along, and getting closer to final printing. Watch for more updates here and on Edna's site about The Sea Gull. Thanks for your interest... more>

No comments: