Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Walk of Fame Drive

While I have links to the Walk of Fame Drive for Edna, I have not mentioned in a post for awhile.

The Facebook Group, Edna Purviance is a Star, was started by Mahendra Prasad. I was asked to help with letting fans know about the drive to gather signatures for Edna.

The Group is looking to gather over 1000 signatures. As of date, they are nearing that number, with just over 100 to go. If you like to join the drive, you can sign the petition at this link. On behalf of the group, thanks for your help.

(No, Edna does not have a star. The photo is my picture of Charlie Chaplin's star in Hollywood. I just placed Edna's name in it's place.)

No comments: