Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Friday, September 12, 2014

Edna Purviance DOES NOT have a Star on the Walk of Fame

Just letting fans know, I learned today from Diana Calado, my FAKE Walk of Fame Star, for the Edna Purviance Walk of Fame petition drive, was used in a book about Charlie Chaplin, saying Edna has a star.

Edna DOES NOT have a star on the Walk of Fame, and these people never read the site or never followed up, to learn the information behind this star. They just took it and published it.

So, letting my followers and fans know, this is my fake star, and I had NOTHING to do with the publisher of the book, who took my image and published it with false information on Edna. Thanks very much to Diana Calado, for informing me about this today...





No comments: