First off, I have placed up a new A Brief Glimpse with a special item we received from the Louis Munoz Collection. We like to thank Mr. Munoz for sharing this special item with us. Check it out!
• The Chaplin Library and Chaplin Library Database has been updated with the Latest books in the Dominique's Chaplin book collection.
• On the Purviance book, just doing a load of research and waiting for some information to return. A few items have come back, but the research and planning for book two continues. Thanks for all the letters and good wishes of support on this project. It is coming along.
• On the Edna front, we again thank everyone getting The Sea Gull. Watch your emails for information on your orders. Also, if you like a book, but low on cash, try to win one during our Chaplin Chaplin Birthday event. Thanks for the interest, so far.
• Also, we have been getting quite a few inquires on different topics, so I am getting to them, as I can. One topic I will be placing up a special post very soon.
• And thanks for the new updates coming in. Here is one of interest for our SMILE fans. Stephen Weissman has posted this one of Geraldine Chaplin and grand daughter, Oona Chaplin singing SMILE.
• And we received a message about a new site about Mabel Normand. The site has a different twist, as it features vintage postcards from the golden age of Southern California, when silent films were the rage and everything was new. Created by Delores Hanney, you can check out the new site called Mabel in Paradise at this link.
• Other items, I have been updating here and there on Edna's site, so you may see something new. All for now, and thank you for visiting!