Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Brief Glimpse - #1

This is the first entry for my new series called 'A Brief Glimpse'. I created a page on Edna's site with an item from my research file. I will not be announcing this on Edna's site, but only from Edna's Place (this site).

I will place a new item up from time to time that could cover Edna, Charlie or any other related item, but the current item will be removed.

It is away of rewarding you who have been visiting to have something a bit special when you do visit. Thanks for visiting and I hope you might find something of interest at 'A Brief Glimpse'.

February 12, 2006 - New glimpse. First one now retired, and a new one is in place for a brief time... New: 'A Brief Glimpse'

2 comments:

Garen said...

Thanks for the Brief Glimpse, a great idea, and a treat too.

Edna's Place said...

Thanks, Garen
I notice some people clicking in, but getting near the end of this one. ; )