Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Éducation De Prince

Éducation De Prince or Education of the Prince, was Edna Purviance's last film. It was release in Europe in 1927, but apparently never shown in the USA. I have heard there was a VHS version released about 1991. Also, this film has been shown at film festivals in France many years ago.

I have been looking for the past few years for a source for this film and would be interested in anyone who knows where this film might be found. France seems the most likely place, but my leads have not panned out as of yet.

You can contact me at ednapuriance.org through my contact page. Thank you for your help...

No comments: