Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Monday, December 19, 2005

A Woman of Paris

'A Woman of Paris' starring Edna Purviance and Adolphe Menjou, will be on Turner Classic Movies, January 24th, 2006, 9:45PM Eastern and 6:45PM Pacific. Directed by Charles Chaplin, it was the first film he did not star. This is part of an evening of silent films that include 'Souls for Sale' and 'Greed'. Check TCM for schedule changes.

NOTE: TCM has a Canadian listing for December which varies some from the USA film schedule.

2 comments:

~♥Oumsker♥~ said...

I'm just surfing around. "A Woman of Paris" is a fine movie. I have seen it in my American Film class...now I have to write a journal on it :-) Wish me luck.

Edna's Place said...

Thanks for writing and GOOD LUCK on your project!