Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Friday, July 07, 2006

Video Update

I have been working feverishly on the video for the last month. I finally have the all the new section added.

This new section is about a ten minute silent piece with music and images, with story-line about Edna's life. (No talking.) The rest of the video is Lita's memories of Edna during her 20+ years of knowing her grand aunt. It will have images from the Hill Family Collection. A new title of the video is in the works, as well.

This new section was NOT easy to create and took many different forms before I finally came upon this present creation. I still have more titling and re-editing to do before finishing the video, but all of it should be done soon.

We are still awaiting the time and date of the event in Hollywood. I will post as soon as I know, but we were told in May the event would be held on Labor Day Weekend on (Saturday or Sunday).

I am working on a video short for Edna's site too. So while Edna's site is slow in updates at the moment, new updates are in the works.

Also, Lita has not been feeling as well lately and our thoughts are with her...

No comments: