Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stolen Moments

Decided to create a new post for Stolen Moments. Donna Hill plans to have her new show up soon. She notes:


"...I was conducting interviews for the follow up Film Festival podcasts, Skype had an upgrade and it rendered my software to record phone calls useless.

The good news is, I've found a possible alternative recorder which I will be testing out this weekend, once Skype resolves their current issues.
It's been a frustrating couple of months for me and I hope that I've not lost my listeners."

Stuff happens, so good to know she is working it out and should have a new podcast soon. We'll be listening...

No comments: