Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Charlie Chaplin dolls

There always seems to be interest in collecting Charlie Chaplin dolls. I have seen some very nice ones that would be great in a collection. I only own one, myself. It is not a very expensive doll, as the prices range widely. It is a licensed doll by Bubbles.

I know I overpaid for my, after seeing the price ranges on it, but it was great fun getting at the time.

If you are thinking of getting a Chaplin doll for Christmas, or anytime for that matter, do check around. Some are well priced. But there are times, it is the fun of getting that counts and it can help a shop owner, as my purchase did, stay in business.

No comments: