Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Well, the holiday is over, but wasn't really a holiday since we had to work. (The usual when you have your own business.)

I did spend time on the Chaplin Library, but you will not notice. I added about 40 books into the new system, which means I have 425 books now added, but about 100 more books to go. I have adjustments to do, but it will be a while before that can be done. I did mention last November I would have the new system launched by this year, but The Sea Gull really ate lots of time.

Of course, I am still waiting for it to arrive. I know it is at a post office, but that is all. The holiday did mess up mailing, so I don't know for sure when it will arrive. Even post office tracking is not giving me any clues, since it has not been updated.

I will work again on some different post, but right now, the push is to get The Sea Gull book launched by this year. It is on schedule too, barring any problems.

Again, thanks for all your support of Edna and this project. News when it comes...

No comments: