Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chaplin Library and Video link added

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter Holiday.

Being Easter weekend, I have been spending sometime catching up on the new updates of the Chaplin Library. While the brand new project I mentioned earlier in the year is not public yet, other updates on the current pages are visible.

I am also adding Dominique's latest covers (six new additions) to the current library Latest page. I will not be moving any books off the Latest page, until the whole new system is done. No date on any of this yet.

As for The Sea Gull, it is currently in the last stage of professional edits with our reader panel. We like to thank everyone for their interest in the project and all the new entries. Watch for the latest updates here and on Edna's site.

Just to try out, I have added the Video Link feature from Google for links directly from Google Video on the subjects Charlie Chaplin, Kevin Brownlow or Edna Purviance. (Google may toss in other things, but we will have to see how this goes.)

How does it work?
· When you open this page, you will notice it says 'loading' at the top of the page, just below the Edna's Place banner.

· Scroll down to the bottom of this page to the Google image bar.

· Click on an image that interests you.
· The video will start at the top of this page (same place you saw LOADING).

· Just click the 'I'm done..." link to close the video window.

Once you click that link, you will need to refresh the page to get the video bar back. (Actually still testing this all out myself.) I will see how it goes.

Whatever your holiday included (travel, time with friends and family or working on a favorite project), I hope it was a good one!

April 11, 2007 - I have updated the Chaplin Film List.

No comments: