Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I located another Edna Purviance relative!

Note: I did find another relative. I have learned after many years of research, Edna is a cousin of my. But I removed the original post here, since I felt it may not be of interest to my regular readers and more of a personal item.

Only reason I placed this post backup is because of a link I currently can not change on another site. Thanks for visiting and please do see our other posts about Edna, Chaplin and much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty amazing...

Edna's Place said...

That it is... and I might put a more detail post up about it, but don't know if other people will find it that interesting to read. - L

thanks for stopping by